Buffet FAQs - May 2022
How is the buffet operating?
- Self-serve buffet is open.
- Mask wearing as well as hand sanitizing are highly recommended while at the buffet.
Can we dine in?
- Yes! We're operating on a first come, first serve basis.
- Vaccination proof is no longer required, as per the provincial government recommendations.
- We do have a seasonal patio that also operates on first come first serve basis.
- We are an accessible facility.
Can we get take out?
- Yes, you can get takeout from the buffet or by ordering on our website.
- You don't need to make a reservation for takeout.
- We recommend to come in during non-peak hours for easy access (busiest during 6-7pm!)
Can I order online?
- Yes! We have a selection of salads & hot dishes, desserts, frozen & grocery items available on our website for you to order.
- You can order on our website (free Store Pickup) or get delivery on Uber Eats app.
- Pickup Location: Please come in the front door and let our host know your order number!
Where can I use my gift card?
- Our gift cards can be redeemed in person at the restaurant, but not online on our website.
- We switched over to a local gift card company (Freebees) that is too small a business to be compatible with the larger company we use for our website (Shopify).